NEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE SERVICES
SUPPORT PROGRAMS FOR PARENTS & YOUNG FAMILIES
- POPPY Playgroup, Monday’s 10.30am to 12.30pm.
- Tuesday Afternoon Playgroup (Playgroup NSW) 0-2 years, 1pm to 3pm.
- General Playgroup, Wednesday’s 10am to 12pm.
- Thursday 0-2 Playgroup, 1pm to 3pm.
- KCAC Supported Playgroup, for children under 2, Friday’s 10.30am to 12pm.
- First Aid Course for parents and carers of young children. Runs Monthly over 2 days. 10am till 2pm.
CHINESE GRANDPARENTS SUPPORT PROGRAM
Come and join our Chinese Grandparents Support Program
They meet on Friday’s from 9.30am to 1pm at the
KINGSGROVE COMMUNITY AID CENTRE, 30 Morgan Street Kingsgrove
- Play Mahjong and Bingo
- Relax with some Tai Chi and gentle exercises.
- Join in with some Opera singing.
- Socialise and make new friends.
- Share lunch together.
- Participate in cooking demonstrations.
- Information Sessions
- Social Support
- Parenting Programs
- CPR Training etc.
A Gold Coin Donation is appreciated.
Kingsgrove Community Aid Centre Inc. provides assistance to people on LOW INCOMES (earning under $50,000) with their Tax Returns. Our Volunteer Tax Help expert will process and lodge your Tax Return FREE of charge.
This service runs from July till October.
INFORMATION & REFFERAL
Kingsgrove Community Aid Centre provides information and referral on a variety of community services.
AUSTRALIAN HEARING AT KCAC
Kingsgrove Community Aid Centre provides a venue for Australian Hearing to perform hearing tests. Please make a booking through Australian Hearing on (02) 9585 7800.
COMMUNITY & CULTURAL FESTIVALS
CHINESE NEW YEAR
DIWALI FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS
LEBANESE HARMONY DAY
MID AUTUMN MOON FESTIVAL
MULTI-CULTURAL FOOD DAYS
INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY
SENIORS WEEK CELEBRATIONS
NEIGHBOURHOOD CENTRE WEEK