CHILDREN & FAMILY SERVICES
BEFORE SCHOOL, AFTER SCHOOL AND VACATION CARE QUALITY CHILDCARE FOR SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN
To meet the needs of children and their families who attend our Out Of School Hours service.
We aim to develop and implement a balanced program that is stimulating, interesting and exciting which allows opportunities for children to explore and develop new skills and is age appropriate to the developmental and leisure needs of children.
Click to Download Flyer’s below:
BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE AND VACATION CARE (Hurstville)
BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE AND VACATION CARE (Kingsgrove)
AS STATED IN OUR POLICY & PARENT MANUALS, IF YOU PICK UP YOUR CHILD LATE, A LATE PICK UP FEE WILL APPLY.
To view Vacation Care programs and OOSH Newsletters, go to our Home Page, click on the NEWS, EVENTS & PHOTOS tab and scroll down.
KCAC OUT OF SCHOOL HOURS (OOSH) SERVICES PHILOSOPHY
Our Before and After School Care and Vacation Care Services, values and respects children in middle childhood and provides activities to enhance their development in a safe, learning and nurturing environment.
Involvement of parents in activities is sought and the cultural diversity of our Community is valued and respected at all OOSH Centres.
We aim to provide a quality service which addresses the current needs of our clientele and the growth and development of local communities.
KINGSGROVE COMMUNITY AID CENTRE OUT OF SCHOOL HOURS CARE PROGRAM (OOSH)
Providing exceptional Out of School Hours Care in line with the National Quality Framework for School Aged Care as outlined in “My Time Our Place”.
Our programmes deliver key learning areas through the following:
- Leadership in community development and networks.
- Partnership with key community organisations and families.
- Caring and trained staff.
- Children’s Health, Safety and Wellbeing.
- Diverse educational programmes and practices.
- Relationships with the children.
- Leadership in service management and accessibility.
- 8 years history of community services to the local community.
- Commitment to local issues and quality affordable care.
- Relevant and innovative activities.
- Winner of the St George Leader Local Business Award for outstanding Community Services in 2012.
Our Centres are kept clean and tidy and vibrant with resources to stimulate active learning. The OOSH administration is managed by the senior management of the Kingsgrove Community Aid Centre with key OOSHC qualified staff, Coordinator, Assistant Coordinator and key educators situated at each centre where we offer our services ensuring that the children are provided with adequate supervision as per the requirements of the OOSH Quality ratio requirement.