KCAC encourages people who live in the local community and who have time to spare to engage in volunteering activities at the Community Centre.
If you feel you have something to give, please call in or contact the centre staff on 9150 7823.
We appreciate people contributing time on various activities as follows:
- Board of Governance Positions.
- Day care for seniors – kitchen & bus duties.
- Assisting disability classes and Day Care Programs.
- Administration & office related work.
- Garden Care.
- English tuition to migrants.
- Art & craft.
Please see staff and or make an appointment with our volunteer coordinator on 91507823.